P.R.A.C. for Life Alumni Program
P.R.A.C. for Life Alumni Program
We are pleased and excited to offer P.R.A.C. Alumni, designed solely for graduates of the P.R.A.C. for Life training program to continue their learning.
The last exercise as a P.R.A.C. 3 student is to compose and read publicly A Personal Constitution for Life. Alumni will focus on implementing your constitution, and on what it means to be directed by personal values and ethics. You will be supported in your commitment to putting your unique life purpose into action in all areas of your life, and to living in a state of congruity. Using life supervision and/or client supervision, we will focus on the practical application of leadership skills.
P.R.A.C. for Life Alumni students are leaders in our community. That is both a privilege and a responsibility. In the Western world, we are new to the ways of understanding the importance of community. Clearmind is evolving to address this challenge.
We look forward to providing a rich, passionate, exciting year of discovery and continued growth! If you have any questions, or would like to register, please contact Karen Goodfellow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marion Baker at email@example.com.
So far, our group has developed a Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Guiding Principles and our Strategic Direction. We've also sponsored social and fundraising events.
Further Plans include:
- One support group a month. The focus will be on group dynamics and expanding your awareness of self in relationship to others. It will be a place to learn about yourself through process work, a continued journey using your life as your curriculum. In this group you will be supported in expanding your authentic self and increasing your ability to be in genuine contact with others.
- Guest speaker / mini workshop nights. These are rich experiential and educational evenings offering an introduction to theories complementary to Clearmind. This year we welcome back creativity with art in therapy, further explore the potent ground of human sexuality as a means of growth, and offer new and exciting presenters!
We are a self-sustaining collective of Clearmind graduates committed to serving the community and creating personal and professional development for our members.
The Clearmind Alumni’s mission is to pursue ongoing personal and professional support and skills through events.
- Joy 'n Fun
Group Meeting - Honour Code
- Equality/equal consideration of self and other
- On time
- Hand raised to speak
- No private conversations
- Technology off
- Show up and participate
- On purpose/productivity
- Shared responsibility
- No wasting time
- Clean-no substance
- Self monitoring (not over-relying on facilitator)
- Responsibility for our own upsets
- for personal issues, we abide by Clearmind’s confidentiality framework
- for our alumni work, we generally aren’t bound by confidentiality about what we’re up to (heck-tell everyone). If there is some need for non-disclosure, it will be apparent and we’ll make agreements at that time.
- no attacking or projections... remain curious
Group Energy Negotiable (ideal)-see also our values which should cover this:
- We stay linear when we need to and keep a social energy as much as we can (balance)
- Holding highest vision
- Optimism, enthusiasm
P.R.A.C. for Life - More Information
- P.R.A.C. for Life Level One
- P.R.A.C. for Life Level Two
- P.R.A.C. for Life Level Three
- Back to P.R.A.C. for Life Program Overview